Sunday, June 5, 2011

the weekend coming to a close..








this little cutie brings so much laughter and joy into the home.







This beautiful cup of coffee up above has been a life-saver in many moments of my time here. Nancy and I have decided that coffee is an addiction. There have been countless times where I depend on its beautiful caffeine. As so many of you know, I love coffee. As the sun fades into the backlight of the earth, I sit here wondering if I did all, learned all, saw all, embraced all, and changed all I could today. Did I do my best? There might have been times when I was out and about with the Moldovan people where I didn't quite show Christs love to them. Im on the oublic transportaion quite a bit during the day and there are many times when I am so tired that I am capable of ignoring those around me. Yesterday I found myself sitting next to an older lady who was just chatting away in Romanian. She was smiling and laughing and gesturing to me to probably laugh and smile with here. We had a great conversation, thanks goes to my Romanian language teacher who taught me the basics. The lady never knew I only spoke English ;) Oh the beauty of actions speaking louder than words.








[i just thought this was great. a large beer bottle is placed on-top of the fence. niiice]












I saw these pieces of art on our way to the french patissorie.