Thursday, June 2, 2011

time flies..

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Friday. It feels like just yesterday was Monday! This week has flown by so quickly. Caroline and I spent a large majority of our week at the Freedom Home. The girls at the home have really seen alot of break throughs in their lives, Im excited to hear more in the future.
Caroline and I spend the night at the Freedom Home once a week (Weds nights). It is a good time to see more of how the home works and who the women really are. I have loved spending time with the girls and their kids; playing outside, having tea at 11pm at night and not being able to go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning, and having devotions with them.

I am learning that God is bigger than it all and I should have no fear.

Thank you for the prayers. God is good and He is doing a great work here in Moldova!