Friday, June 17, 2011

a morning not planned correctly.

Psalm 25:12-13- Who, then, are those who fear the Lord? He will instruct them in the ways they should choose. They will spend their days in prosperity, and their descendants will inherit the land.

This morning did not start off as planned. I decided that working out first would be the best idea...hahahha not. Totally wrong idea Annie-Laurie. The T.V. didn't work so no Jillian Michaels and I quickly resorted to frustration at myself and the T.V. Stupid I know, but we all have those mornings. Little did I realize (or want to realize) was that if I had taken a step back, prayed, taken a deep breath, the idea of using my laptop would have been my first reaction. But no, my flesh was the first to respond. The laptop ended up working but after the workout, I practically ran to the Word. I am reading in Psalms and this is what I stumbled upon. He will instruct them in the ways they should choose. To enjoy my day, to enjoy my life I need to be saturated and choose to live with the God-desires of my heart, not the flesh-desires of my heart.