Wednesday, July 20, 2011

mid-week thoughts.

I'm sitting here procrastinating. I do it often and usually I learn my lesson but still, isn't it just super fun trying to scramble and do everything you need to get done in a short amount of time? Stress free huh? Hahaha far,far from it.
I have my thank you letters to all of the great supporters who helped send me to Moldova. I have to reciept all of the money I used for the 2 months in Moldova. I need to send a package to the girls at the Freedom Home. And I'm trying to get my mind to wrap around the fact that in a year from now, I'll be a college graduate who has the whole world at her fingerprints. I have no idea my options. I do know that I think about the girls at the Home often. You know when you have been a part of someones life for a period of time and then you leave, then you aren't sure if you'll ever see them again? I feel that way. I loved being with those girls. They blessed my life, changed my perspective, and in a way, changed my heart. India changed my life. Moldova changed my heart. Only God has the greatest plan for my life, my own human desires are nothing compared to what He has in store.
Think about what you want or have planned for your life and then think how much more God has in store for you. It's indescribable.