Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home and Dissecting.

I made it home safely. Lord willing, in one piece. The plane rides were smooth and nothing really exciting to report except that I swear I saw cousin It, the guy next to me on the Munich flight must have been Tom Hanks long lost brother, Bono was at the Chisinau airport, and Iron Man was on my flight to Munich. All in all I thought I as on the movie Adjustment Bureau because it was the first movie I watched on my second flight then fell asleep. It was like the twilight zone. I barely made it to my Kansas City flight...after booking it through the airport running past 29 gates. Lets just say I slept like a baby once we arrived home. Praise the Lord I am home, but still waiting for my luggage to arrive from Newark.
You know when you come home from some amazing experience and you sit there for hours dissecting the things that you've learned? Ya, I'm still doing that. On to Day 2. I think about the girls and the kids often. I wonder how they are doing, what breakthroughs they are having, how the kids are, what the atmosphere in the home is like. And it comes to a point where you have to let God be in control. You have to come to realize that He is right there alongside them, loving them and supporting them through everything that they are feeling and thinking. They are world-changers in that home. All of them have the potential to grow in the Lord, smile with joy understanding that they are some of the worlds greatest heroes, and become amazing women of God that Moldova won't even know what happened to it. I may never see these women again but in heaven, when I do see them, I can't wait to dance before the Lord with them. Laugh and smile with them because we are all pain-free. I can't wait to see millions of men, women and children who were rescued from human trafficking up there in heaven. I'm so excited for that eternity. Tears roll down my face because that will be a forever time where they are safe, loved, protected, pain and disease free and with the body of Christ.

The past few days have been so relaxing at home. No pictures to prove it yet but just picture a worn-out college student who has her hair on top of her head and wears her favorite cut-off sweat pants all day long. Life's good.