Saturday, September 18, 2010

compassion is nothing without hope.

The light in their eyes when they saw our team kept me going.
I miss their sweet laughs and beautiful smiles.
They blessed my life beyond words.
I cant get their faces out of my mind.
Their pictures are the only memories i have right now.
God loves them just as much as he loves you and i.
My life will never be the same.
Here are some of their beautiful faces:







26,000 children died yesterday.
145 million orphans waiting to be adopted.
We want to go deeper without applying anything.
Just existing isnt enough anymore.


"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They shall be called mighty oaks, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor."
Isaiah 61:1-3
These little children are heading to sleep right now in their makeshift homes..dreaming dreams of who they may want to be...their little bodies that God loves so much. I just cant forget them.