Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wanderlust.

So this is my first time blogging. I'm nervous because I don't know who will listen, who will read this or who will even really care. I found my inspiration to create one from other bloggers that I've followed over the past few months. I'm going to figure this out...make this interesting for you.


So just bear with me.






(These are my best friends. Without these beautiful, wonderful, amazing women in my life I would not be who I am today)


Before I leave off for the day I wanted to tell you why I chose the blogger name: wanderlust.
The words means: a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about. My whole life up to now has consisted of traveling. I find myself wanting to be somewhere different and beyond my wildest imagination. I want to travel the world. It is almost like a drug that I cannot get enough of. I find that I want to know about people, their lives, their cultures, their countries. This blog will be about the lives I come in contact with and the experiences I face.


This summer I am going to India for 4 weeks. So you can be sure I will be putting pictures up of those beautiful people and their stories.