Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[dreamer]

"You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come. For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity. The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kinds of the earth will revere your glory. For the Lord will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory."
Psalm 102: 13-16

Recently the Lord has laid a dream on my heart. It has been something that I have thought about often and questioned if and when it would happen.
He's given my a picture of me being in a home filled with children and teenagers. There is laughter and joy and the feeling of a family. The kids are of all different ages but they had/have one common purpose for being there: they found hope and love in this home. They are there because there is so much love, kindness, patience and hope for them. This home and these thoughts create an excitement and joy inside my heart. Over the past year the Lord has taught, shown and given me an understanding of what His love is; in a more deep way than I could have asked for.

So what to do with this new found love then to give it back to those who need it most?